You have Deep Purpose and Critical Gifts! You know the World needs them, and you know you need to bring them to the World! Sure. You’re doubtful. It’s scary. You’ve been procrastinating. Is it time? You’re not sure what to do. Etc. Etc. Etc. But guess what?! It’s time!
Join an expedition of your fellow awesome pioneers along with a skillful, compassionate guide to support, clarify and ultimately give you that loving push off the High Dive of Life into the Awesomeness you are meant to bring forth! We’ll use group wisdom, concrete tools, mindfulness, authentic relating, inquiry and a bunch of other great stuff to co-create the impactful insights, experiences, direction, connection, safety, and support that you need to make your leap! It’s time to be done with the limbo and dissatisfaction. It’s time to be true to yourself. It’s time to bring your bigness, your badassness, your soul’s purpose into the World. And Birth Your Awesomeness!
Birth Your Awesomeness is a transformational workshop, harnessing the magic and profound intelligence of our group, to uncover our deep purposes and get unstuck from our deep patterns. The intention of our workshop is to co-create impactful experiences that catalyze our healthy growth and evolution within our container of love & truth.
BYA is for you if you know you need to:
- Upgrade to your ideal career
- Start your business you know the world needs
- Bring forth your amazing creative gift
- Make your critical life transition you need to make
- Do your big-ass purpose
- 25 hours of in person group time on (4) Saturdays (or possibly some Sundays)
- (3) online group meetings
- (2) 30 minute one-to-one phone coaching sessions
- Meetings with your peer coach
- And a final birth celebration!
- DATES: A new cohorts are “birthing” regularly. Let me know about your interest!
- INVESTMENT: $600
- CLASS SIZE: 4-6
- LOCATIONS: In person: West Highlands, Denver, Colorado & International: via video meetup
Feeling interested but uncertain? Above your means? Schedule a free phone or in person meetup with John